Saturday 31 January 2015

The Beautiful, Beautiful Seaside

I love living in Manchester. It's a lovely, homely Northern city with a lot in common with Newcastle. But unlike Newcastle, it isn't close to the sea. At home, a ten minute drive will get me to the sea. I love being at the seaside, I fell at home there. I just love watching the waves. Sometimes, when everything gets too much and I get overwhelmed, I just want to go and spend an afternoon at the seaside.

I am feeling that right now. I just want to get up in the morning and go to the beach. It's just so calming and helps to put your life into perspective. I love going to places like Beadnell Bay pictured above especially when it's in winter and is deserted. 

I absolutely can't wait until the summer when I get put on the car insurance of my mums car. I will obviously be the only one using it. I can't wait to just take my self off to the Northumberland coast for a walk and some chips. 

For now, I'm just going to sit and stare at this photo and pretend that I'm there right now and be jealous of everyone that lives by the sea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment