Friday 17 April 2015

Running Again

I have decided to use this blog permanently as a place to document my running 'journey'. I know that's a bit cringe but I suppose that is what it is. 

So today I went on my first run in weeks. WEEKS! I know! Shocking. It was horrendous, I could only run for about 3-5 minutes and then had an asthma attack. 

I've been 'trying' to follow the Couch 2 5k podcast program recently and to be honest I'm finding week 4 tough. I decided to miss out the other 3 as I could comfortably run for those lengths of time at the time that I started doing it. It's not that my legs get tired or anything but my asthma means that I really struggle. 

I also really want some new running gear. I really want a thin pullover jumper that I can wear running. Nike do a lovely one but its 75 quid so I'll not be buying that anytime soon. I could also do with some new running trousers. Again, there are some lovely ones on Nike's website but as a poor student, I cannot afford to pay for them! 

So anyway that's a quick update on my running. I'm definitely going to make it more frequent again. I do quite like running once I get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment