Wednesday 22 April 2015

Running- Couch 25K week 3 run 1

So I decided to go right in there to week 3 of the C25K podcasts. And I was right. It was manageable but challenging enough that I had to take my inhaler a fair few times!

Week 3 goes like this- 5 minute walk warm up, followed by 90 second run, 90 second walk, 3 minute run, 3 minute walk and repeat. 

I managed it all except at the end where I missed the last 30 seconds of the last 3 minute run as I had to stop at traffic lights.

It took me ages to decide to go running tonight but I'm so glad I did. Running through Manchester at sunset was actually lovely. I also discovered a lovely park where I might go for a run through at the weekend sometime. I feel like I've achieved something by going for a successful run tonight, long may it continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment